Selling Your Property
The First Step is to have a FREE Property Consultation and Valuation
With our experience of selling homes in a difficult market, why not let our strengths and professional knowledge work for you? You can be certain that we will work harder to bring the buyer to your door
In recent years many changes have occurred in the way properties are sold. Most buyers today search the internet - that's why we advertise all properties for sale on SEVEN leading websites. Still, estate agency is very much a people business - that's why we believe the personal service we guarantee is so important.
Furthermore, we know the local market inside out and we are experts at negotiating the best price for our clients.We Offer:
- Expert local knowledge and advice on the sale of your home.
- We operate on a no sale no fee service.
- All website advertising is provided free of charge including premium and feature ads. Your property will be listed on the following websites Daft.ie, MyHome.ie, propertypartnerstramore.ie, propertypartners.ie, property.ie, onview.ie and globrix.ie
- Professionally designed and printed sales brochure incorporating key selling features
- A distinctive For Sale board strategically placed at your property
- An extensive, computerised database of active buyers.
- Our office is open 5 days a week with evening and Saturday viewings accommodated.
- We will accompany all viewers to your home and give you at least 24 hours notice before viewings.
- We will provide feedback immediately by telephone or email with reference to the viewings and continually update you on the progress of the sale of your home.
- We will provide regular progress reports and support between the time an offer is accepted, contracts exchanged and transaction completed.
- We will give 100% commitment to getting you the highest possible price for your home.
When selling your house we recommend that you:
- De-clutter – less clutter, more living space!
- Spring clean the entire house. Touch up paintwork and scuffed woodwork. Fresh paint and wallpaper will further enhance the value of your property.
- Repair sticking doors and closets, fix dripping taps and faulty wiring – let the professionals handle this!
- Bathrooms can actually be an important deciding factor in the purchase of a house. Make sure yours is shining and don’t forget clean towels.
- Keep your house pets out of the way – they tend to have the talent for getting underfoot.
- Potential buyers are always interested in storage space, so keep your garage and attic clean of clutter.
- Make sure the house is warm and cosy, with fires lit and a fresh pot of coffee brewing.
- Keep all curtains open to allow light through for daytime viewing and have all lights switched on inside and out for evening viewings.
- Price – Price your property attractively to get as many people through your front door as possible.
- Fresh flower arrangements or cleverly placed scented candles will add to the ambience of your home.
- Garden – make sure your garden is presented tidy and grass freshly cut if requires.